This course will develop your understanding of the links between business and society. You will critically analyse the role of business in society and its expectations of business. Issues of corporate social responsibility (CSR), business ethics, and sustainability are explored. This course will help you gain an understanding of the critical responsibilities business has because of that. You will gain an informed appreciation of the role of governance, the importance and impact of business policy, risk and crises management, the role of government and regulation, and corporate citizenship.
- Completed 144 units in undergraduate business courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.