Business research is essential for any organisation to remain competitive, understand their customers’ needs, and resolve business problems or take advantage of opportunities. Through research and discussion, you will explore how to define business problems and design business research to address them. Having an ongoing dialog in the workshops you will focus on how to interpret business analytics for decision making. You will acquire practical skills to aid in evidence-based decision making, conducting business research, and communicating outcomes to benefit your future job role/organisation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3-2: Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.