This course is structured to enable you to complete financial accounting tasks with reference to the professional, legislative and theoretical framework of accounting. Completion of the course should enable you to demonstrate knowledge of the 'regulatory' environment within which accounting procedures and reporting practices operate. Financial Accounting is a key course for students who wish to pursue a career in professional accounting. Topics covered include the accounting conceptual framework; accounting for non-current assets and intangibles; cash flow statements; financial statement analysis; and accounting for leases.
- ACC506 and enrolled in a postgraduate program.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.