This course provides the fundamental concepts and processes of financial accounting and an introduction to management accounting. Through the use of an Accounting Practice Simulation you will learn to apply the concepts and processes of financial accounting in the preparation and presentation of accounting information. This course covers the basic principles of accounting as well as theoretical aspects underpinning judgments in accounting choices.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.