This is a great opportunity to improve your communication skills and study overseas.
Our Diploma in Communication is offered over eight courses and gives you the option to tailor your studies to suit your interests. Choose from a wide range of courses available to Study Abroad students including creative writing, media, public relations, journalism and design.
This program is only available to international students.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2020 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- This program is only available to international students.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
Gain knowledge and learn communication concepts in your chosen area through face-to-face teaching supported by online resources. Earn up to 50 percent credit for your prior study and complete the Diploma in one semester. You’ll also have the option to use your courses to complete a minor.
Complete 8 courses (96 units) from the School of Creative Industries
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 96
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 96 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- You may wish to use your courses to complete a major or minors
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses)
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Courses within this program are assessed using a variety of assessment methods which may include essays, seminar presentations, reports, in-class tests and examinations
- Only a full-time study option is available to international students on a Student Visa
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.