A number of sporting groups conduct training and fixtures using the sporting facilities at the University and in the surrounding area.
USC also have a range of student sports clubs and teams.
USC Athletics Club
- Meet at the athletics track on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons for training and also hold regular track meets.
- More information available at: uscathleticsclub.asn.au
USC Little Athletics Club
Athletics activities for 3 to 17 year olds
Meets are at the USC Athletics Track each Friday from 5:30pm from September to March.
More information available at usclac.com.au
USC RipCity Basketball Club
- Training and fixtures held at the USC Stadium.
- Junior training is held each Tuesday from 4:30pm.
- Junior fixtures each Wednesday from 4:30pm and Saturday from 8:30am.
- Senior fixtures run each Tuesday night from 6:30pm.
- More information available at: uscbasketball.com.au
- A social wheelchair basketball group that meet each Wednesday night at USC Stadium.
- Able-bodied players welcome.
- More information available at: suncoastspinners.com.au
USC Cricket Club
- Includes divisions for Juniors, Womens and Men.
- The club competes in the Sunshine Coast Cricket competition.
- For more information contact usccricket.com.au
USC Cycle Club
- Are you into cycling and want to ride with a group? USC Cycle club offers a relaxed atmosphere for staff and students where we organise regular rides in the morning (leaving ~6:30), returning to campus for a coffee and a chat. There is a one-off fee for joining the club ($75), which buys you a stylish shirt, hat and water bottle. For insurance purposes you also need to have another cycling club membership (such as Cycling Australia) and when you click on the link to join you will be asked to submit your affiliated club membership number. You can also buy stylish USC cycling kit from Scody.
- For more information, contact Helen Fairweather at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshine Coast Futsal Association
- Futsal (5-a-side indoor soccer) competitions for under 6's through to ladies and men's divisions.
- The Association uses the USC Stadium for fixtures on Monday evenings.
- More information available at: sunnycoastfutsal.com.au
Sunshine Coast Indoor Hockey
- Indoor Hockey (6-a-side) competitions for Juniors 10-17year olds and Mixed Senior divisions 14+
- SCIH is a sub-Committee of the Sunshine Coast Hockey Association.
- Fixtures on Sunday at USC Stadium.
- Junior Development Program - for junior players from 7-12years, 9-10am Sunday mornings.
- More information available at: email@example.com
USC Rugby Club
- Includes divisions for Juniors, Colts, Womens, Reserve Grade and A Grade.
- The club competes in the Sunshine Coast Rugby Union competition.
- More information available at: uscrugby.com.au
Sunshine Coast Tri Academy
- Development and training for triathletes of all health and fitness levels.
- More information available at: scta.com.au