This course is only for students who have two teaching areas in the sciences. In this course you develop specialised knowledge of Science by deepening your knowledge of the Australian Curriculum: Science, investigating and exploring the links between curriculum strands, Science “Big Ideas” and Science classroom activities for learners in Years 7 – 10. You will research, design, plan and participate in hands-on activities and investigations using “Big Ideas” and inquiry-based learning in order to build specialised knowledge.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and two from Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, Marine Science, Psychology or Science Teaching areas
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.