This course is only for students who have two teaching areas in the sciences. In this course you will deepen your knowledge of teaching and the Australian Curriculum: Science by exploring the nexus between curriculum strands, science concepts, science education research, and innovative strategies for learning and communication. You will design, plan and participate in hands-on science activities and investigations suitable for Years 7-10 students.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and two from Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, Marine Science, Psychology or Science Teaching areas
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.