Applications are now closed for semester 2, 2022.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Friday 26 August 2022.
The HPSA Encouragement Bursary supports student athletes in financial need to pursue their sport and study goals.
The bursary upholds the values of The Encouragement Foundation - to encourage others through mentoring, education and financial support. Recipient student athletes will demonstrate these values through leadership, extra-curricular, academic and/or community contributions.
Payment of the bursary will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- registered as a student athlete within USC's High Performance Student Athlete Program
- enrolled full-time or part-time in any program at USC (undergraduate or postgrad)
- completed at least one semester at USC (48 units)
- grade point average (GPA) 4.0 or higher
- international or domestic students
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular and/or community contribution
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Number available