Applications for Semester 2 2022 have now closed.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Friday 26 August 2022.
The Rotary Club of Pine Rivers has been dedicated to supporting their community for more than 60 years and are committed to providing opportunity through education for students in the Moreton Bay Region.
The Rotary Club of Pine Rivers Rose Craig Bursary will be awarded to a female recipient who is enrolled in any undergraduate Business program at USC and a resident of the Moreton Bay Regional Council area. The Bursary will support undergraduate students in financial need, assisting students with study related costs such as textbooks, food and transportation.
This bursary will be paid as a lump sum payment approximately three weeks after Census Date in semester 2.
This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time domestic female student enrolled in any undergraduate Business program at USC
- first year student having completed less than 96 units (8 courses)
- completed high school within the previous 2 years
- resident of the Moreton Bay Regional Council area
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder, or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- community service demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community involvement
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- Business programs
- Number available