Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2023 will open 1 September 2022.
Awarded to assist students in any undergraduate program with consideration given to students in the Environmental Science, Environmental Management or Animal Ecology fields.
The Jill Chamberlain Study Support Bursary was established in 2016 to support students with equity considerations in any undergraduate program, with consideration given to students in Bachelor of Environmental Science or Bachelor, Environmental Management or Bachelor of Animal Ecology.
Bursary payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time domestic students enrolled in a Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Environmental Management, Bachelor of Animal Ecology or double degree including one of these programs;
- successfully completed at least one semester at USC (48 units) on awarding of bursary;
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or higher;
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Environmental Management, Bachelor of Animal Ecology or double degree including one of these programs
- Number available