Postgraduate Qualifying Pathway
Supercharge your ability to make a meaningful impact over the duration of your career. The Postgraduate Qualifying Pathway (PQP) is for international students who either require or would benefit from additional undergraduate study in English before entry to a USC postgraduate qualification.
In this program you will:
- This non-award pathway is part of a packaged offer with a USC Masters degree, and is available to specifically identified students
- Students usually complete 48 units (four courses)
- Courses are determined by the discipline focus of the Masters degree in which enrolment is sought (eg business, education, health, information and communication technology, or social science), and by course availability in the semester of study
This program is only available to international students
DurationFull-time or equivalent part-time Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
Indicative 2022 fees ($AUD)Estimated total fee
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Delivery mode
- Total courses
- Total units
- 6 months 6 months
- CRICOS code
- UniSC program code
Students are usually required to complete 48 units (four courses). Courses are determined by the discipline focus of the masters degree in which enrolment is sought (eg business, education, health, information and communication technology, or social science), and by course availability in the semester of study.
Students will be advised of the courses they need to complete as part of the Postgraduate Qualifying Pathway when they receive their Letter of Offer.
- Opening the pathway to all postgraduate academic options
- Estimated total tuition fee ($AUD, 2022)
A fee-paying place is not covered by any government subsidy, and you are required to pay the full cost of the courses you are studying.
If you accept a fee-paying place, you can defer the cost of your studies via a FEE-HELP loan. Eligibility for a FEE-HELP loan is the same as for a Commonwealth-supported place. You must:
- meet the citizenship and residency requirements
- complete an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF)
- meet the University's entry requirements for your chosen program.
International fee-paying places
Estimated total tuition fees are based on 2022 rates and the minimum number of courses required within the programs standard duration.
Annual tuition fees are based on 2022 rates and the equivalent full-time student load as per the recommended study sequence in the relevant program.
Actual fees payable are based on the actual enrolment load in a teaching period (excluding Study Abroad and Postgraduate Qualifying Pathway).
All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (A$).