Become a cyber forensics specialist
In this program, you'll build on your knowledge of ICT and cyber environments and become a specialist in computer forensics. Designed by industry experts, you'll learn across a range of digital applications and be exposed to contemporary cyber scenarios.
- This program is not CRICOS registered. Please note that offshore international students enrolling in this program can only study it fully online. This program is not available to onshore international students on a Student Visa.
- Fee type - Funding Cluster 3
- Note:Students in specific courses may have the opportunity to seek external industry certifications. Any fees associated with these certifications must be borne by the student and are not the responsibility of the University
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Associate Professor Clive Harfield
Continue towards Master’s level with the Master in Cyber Investigation and Forensics.
In this program you will:
- Understand the legal and ethical issues associated with cyber forensics and investigations
- Develop relevant, specialist knowledge and skills across a range of digital applications and cyber scenarios
- Develop competencies within a holistic framework of professionalism, collaboration and critical self-reflective practice
- Learn from key experts and innovators in the field.
To be considered for admission, candidates would normally be required to possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution with a technology related field, or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security.
Please note that offshore international students enrolling in this program can only study it fully online. This program is not available to onshore international students on a Student Visa.
Digital evidence practitioner, computer forensics specialist
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.