This course is designed to teach fundamental skills in ICT and develop your confidence in ICT usage to prepare you for lifelong learning. It begins with a self-assessment of your needs which you will use to develop expertise in the ICT tools most applicable to you and your academic and career goals. This course will use a combination of guided instruction and online resources to help you gain expertise in software use. Negotiated assessment makes this course suitable for all levels of ICT learners.
- Enrolled in Program TP000
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.