Master of Social Work Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity to apply classroom based learning to a social work practice context. It allows social work values, theories, knowledge and skills be integrated into practice in a supervised environment. Social work practice is emphasised in an agency, demanding you actively engage in what it means to work in an organisational context enabling social work methods to be experienced, knowledge and theories applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your own practice and the impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- 36 units from Program AR707 (excluding SWK701) and including SWK704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.