Human Services Placement 2 builds on the first placement, providing the final opportunity to link human services theory to a practice context, emphasising the development of your practice framework. You will integrate and extend the application of knowledge and skills through more direct involvement in practice settings within human services. You will contribute to the normal practice of the agency, and critically reflect on your experience in terms of theory, knowledge and skills bases for practice and articulate your on-going learning and development needs in these areas.
- Enrolled in Program AR372 or AR303 and completed 144 units in these Programs
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.