Can we fix it? You'll learn critical, strategic and lateral-thinking skills in this advanced sustainability course. Sustainability issues are explored in dynamic and future contexts using the contemporary concepts of vulnerability, adaptation, adaptive capacity and resilience. You'll gain valuable experience in the use of analytical and creative tools including systems thinking, complexity mapping software, mental models, and scenario development. Sustainability problems? You'll be the one to call.
- 2 SUS coded courses including SUS101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.