This course is the second of two courses that have been designed to provide you with advanced specialised knowledge and training in your chosen Sport and Exercise Science discipline. You will apply concepts, professional behaviours and applied skills taught in this course to a research project to demonstrate your ability to undertake research in authentic contexts. You will be expected to communicate your research findings to a range of industry partners. You will also undertake a significant amount of supervised research placement during this semester.
- SPX700 and enrolled in Program SC806
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.