In this course, you will learn about logic principles and deductive reasoning techniques, exemplified by a variety of puzzle types and quests commonly used within games. You will explore, analyse and create several types of puzzles and quests. Assessments include a critical reflection on the use of puzzles for cognitive outcomes, a journal where you will create your own puzzles and quests, and a comprehensive puzzle document where quests and puzzles are included within a cohesive game story.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.