A cyber security specialist will use a complex array of tools, methods and applications to investigate and protect information in computer systems. This online course has been designed to introduce you to some cryptography techniques that allow different parties to securely transmit information. The course will introduce blockchain and its growing uses, including cryptocurrencies. You will learn the differences between authentication and security protocols and how private keys are exchanged to establish secure communications.
- Enrolled in SC509, SC517, SC705 or BU708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.