This course will develop your specialised knowledge of health promotion, and skills in critiquing health promotion professional practice. You will learn about the development of health promotion and professional competencies, core concepts and theory, and the values and principles from critical through to traditional health promotion approaches. You will apply your health promotion knowledge and skills to critique current health promotion initiatives for evidence of best practice.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.