This course is the dissertation component of the Psychology Honours program and will provide you the opportunity to engage in all parts of the research process. You will undertake a research project with your dissertation supervisor that makes an original contribution to the broad discipline of psychology. In the first semester of enrolment, you will develop and commence the research proposal (PSY408A and in the second semester (PSY408B of enrolment, your research activities of data collection and analysis will culminate with the writing of your dissertation. The course can be commenced in Semester 1 or 2.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.