This course focuses directly on ethical and professional issues that arise in the professional practice of psychology. The style is dialectical, requiring discernment of the ethical issues, argument about the issues, and knowledge of how to approach new issues in order to engage in ethical best practice.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405, AR645 or SC407
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.