Not offered until Semester 1 2023 This course provides you with an introduction to the principles of scientific research and explores basic experimental designs as well as an introduction to statistical techniques used to evaluate the results of simple experimental designs. You will be introduced to scientific reporting of experimental studies.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.