This course provides an introduction to the social and cultural dimensions of human behaviour and mental processes, and their development. These are examined in relation to cognitive development, social development, social behaviour, personality, motivation, emotion, health and wellness, and intercultural and Indigenous cultural influences. The course also presents an introduction to methods of psychological research outside of the laboratory.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.