This course introduces you to Australian landscapes and the broad range of educational and ecotourism experiences that can be provided in these places. You will develop introductory knowledge and skills in a range of content areas and disciplines relevant for future outdoor leaders, teachers and environmental interpreters. You will gain first-hand experience of high quality, outdoor learning and ecotourism experiences by participating in field trips to a selection of local Australian environments.
- Enrolled in Program ED304, ED112, AB101, XU301, UU301 or UU302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.