You will develop an understanding of professional issues relevant to working as an occupational therapist in contemporary practice. The course will explore essential skills for entry to practice, specialised and emerging areas of practice, sustaining a healthy career and contributing to the future of the occupational therapy profession. You will understand registration procedures and the functions of OT Australia and focus on enhancing your readiness to enter practice. Activities will include professional development, career planning, mentoring and developing a professional ePortfolio.
- OCC401 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.