Nursing practice is a caring discipline. You will be introduced to key nursing concepts that will prepare you to engage and practice in a variety of diverse healthcare settings. The concepts investigated in this course include communication assessment strategies and practices that are centred on patient safety, professional values, ethical and legal requirements, codes and practices. You will be incorporating evidence based practice in skill development of vital signs assessment, infection control practices and activities of daily living.
- Enrolled in Program SC017, AB101, SC391, SC392 or SC394.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.