Marketing can be used to tackle wicked social problems such as smoking, gambling, obesity and mental health. In this course, we explore a range of wicked social problems and develop marketing strategies and tactics to bring about positive behaviour changes that benefit individuals, communities and society. This course provides you with the opportunity to apply traditional marketing tools to non-traditional contexts, with a focus on issues associated with global wellbeing and the endeavours of non-profit organisations.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Caboolture: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.