The retail sector has been changing, driven by new technologies, changing patterns of consumer behaviour, and changing business models. Established retail formats are being challenged by pioneering digital-first companies that embrace new ways of reaching the end-consumer. In this context, you will be exploring different retail formats and their operations. This course will help you understand the different modes of retail operations, including bricks and mortar versus online delivery, the role of current and emerging retail technologies, management of key activities within a omni-channel supply chains, procurement across a wide range of products and services, and coordination of supply chain and logistics networks.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.