This course will introduce you to supply chain management, a discipline critical for delivering goods and services to the customer. In an increasingly digitized world, you will learn how companies coordinate the physical, as well informational flows in a networked supply chain. You will explore methods and principles used in manufacturing, retail and services firms that help organisations deliver the right product/service, in the right quantity, in the right condition to the customers. The course offers an overview of relevant theories, concepts and applies the learning to concrete local and global business cases.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.