In this course you will build upon and integrate your understanding of principles in the medical sciences, public health and epidemiology by engaging with a series of cased-based learning (CBL) clinical cases and scenarios. You will work in small groups with a clinical facilitator and utilize cases and scenarios to engage with and stimulate critical thinking and reasoning to better understand the concepts of medical sciences that underpin human diseases and clinical disorders. CBL is a challenging and self-directed approach to education that is widely used in Australian medical schools.
- LFS303 and enrolled in Program SC385
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.