Thermofluids is an area of study that combines thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. This course will extend on the foundational concepts covered in the Thermofluids 1 course and will introduce you to more advanced concepts of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer through a variety of learning methods and assessment types.
- MEC200 and MTH203 and enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411 or SC425
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.