In today's rapidly changing global business environment, managers need to be aware of emerging trends and issues and develop an understanding of how these changes may impact current business practice. This course gives students the opportunity to examine one or a number of contemporary and emerging global issues, either as part of a study tour, or through a business related project that they are interested in. The course will enable students to consider the complexity of these issues, explore the available literature and apply concepts to real world business scenarios.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.