This course prepares you for professional roles where they are required to interact with the legal system. You will gain a basic understanding of how law is made, what legislation looks like and how to interpret legislation. In addition, to prepare you for regulatory enforcement roles in the environment and public health sectors, training will be provided on relevant investigation, enforcement and prosecution processes within the framework of relevant legislation. You will also develop an understanding of the content of specific pieces of legislation through problem based learning.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4C
- Tuition fee
- 1.4C: History, Indigenous Studies, Legal, Just and Law Enfor nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.