In this course you will study regulatory approaches and the Commonwealth and Queensland legislative frameworks for protection of the environment and biodiversity, legal responses to climate change and other contemporary environmental challenges. The course also covers Queensland’s system of land use controls under the Planning Act 2016 (Qld) including: making and amending plans; the assessment of development applications; disputes, appeals and enforcement.
- LAW301 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.