Theory is crucial to how we understand and make meaning of global politics. In this course you will be exposed to the evolution of theories and philosophies concerning international relations and how they apply to and explain a range of practices in world politics. This strong critical underpinning will allow you to actively transform and better navigate the future of world politics.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.