This course acquaints you with the forces that have influenced change in international relations and world orders, particularly in the twentieth century. It incorporates elements of political theory so that you acquire basic analytical tools for understanding the development of international relations. From a chronological and a thematic viewpoint, the course analyses the major forces of change - material, institutional, and ideational in the history, present, and future of international politics.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.