This introductory course in Indonesian language equips beginner students with a basic social proficiency. Language learning is underpinned with insights into Indonesian life, culture and society that enable students to begin developing their ability to navigate contexts where Indonesian language is used. This course also readies students wanting to visit Indonesia, and will help enhance their experiences whilst they are there.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.