There are more mobile devices on the planet than people. Mobile app development helps to unleash the full power of mobile devices, and push their usage into every corner of modern society. This course introduces students to important concepts and aspects in mobile application development on Java based Android phones, including UI design, data persistence, multimedia support, sensor management, multithreading, debug and test, and application publishing. Although the course is centred on Android, general principles of mobile app development discussed here can also be applied to other contexts.
- ICT221 or SGD213
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.