This advanced course introduces you to a range of concepts used in the analysis and design of complex information systems. You will gain practical skills in modelling systems from the process and object perspectives as well as an understanding of the approaches that can be used when undertaking a holistic analysis and design project.
- ICT115 or ICT221
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.