In this digital age, even a small business can market internationally. However, regardless of business size and technical innovation, successful international marketing requires a strong understanding in the many aspects of marketing to a different country. In this course, you will gain theoretical and practical experience in researching and developing a new international marketing plan for a real client situation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.