Managers operating in the international business environment have to make effective business decisions that take into account differences in the economic, cultural, political, legislative and institutional environment of foreign markets. This course provides you with the opportunity to explore the international business environment and understand internationalisation strategies, modes of entry and the operational decisions facing managers of companies that operate beyond their domestic market.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Caboolture: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.