The health and wellbeing of the older person is a priority, and the way in which policy is related to care of the older person in Australia is central to this. You will explore biophysiological and psychosocial processes associated with ageing as well as consider how older people respond and adapt to health challenges. You will examine evidenced based principles in promoting optimal health and wellbeing of the older person and explore the way that autonomy and agency are promoted in the application of these principles.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.