In this course you will consolidate and synthesise your midwifery knowledge and skills as you work toward competence to register and practice. You will be challenged to examine your role as a midwife to enable you to practice as a future oriented professional. Specifically, you will examine the role of the midwife in leadership and governance. You will examine professional and regulatory requirements as they provide the framework for leadership in the profession.
- HLT203 and enrolled in Program SC393
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.