This course provides an opportunity for you to undertake independent study in a topic of your choosing. The course provides an excellent opportunity for you to practice applying concepts and research methods if you wish to continue to an honours year; or you may conduct a project in conjuction with a professional or community agency. The course provides you with the opportunity to work more closely with a staff member who has the expertise to supervise your chosen topic.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Not currently offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.