This course will introduce you to the study of landscapes and the variability of, interactions between and impacts of hydrological and geomorphological processes and the methods and tools for measuring, monitoring, and modelling processes such as precipitation, runoff and discharge. You will collect, interpret and analyse data from field work and case studies of interactions between these processes and human society to evaluate implications for geohazards and potential impacts of climate change.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3-2: Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.