The future of every community lies in capturing the passion, imagination and resources of its people. Venturing in Action provides you with an in-depth understanding of the processes involved in developing innovation and value to ensure enterprises are sustainable. The value may be in the form of new goods and services, improved processes or opportunities from networks. You will gain experience and confidence through the development of your entrepreneurial potential and skills, by working with local ventures and emerging enterprises to enhance the value that they offer to communities.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.