A Social Enterprise is a value-driven business with a primarily social or environmental purpose whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose in the business or in the community, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for its owners. This course explores the concept and field of Social Enterprise before examining the challenges and opportunities they offer and the associated strategic options to manage and develop a sustainable and impactful social venture.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.