Coastal ecosystems are facing escalating threats from development and the consequences of climate change. In this course, you will explore the threats faced by coastal ecosystems, learn the principles and tools of conservation and management, and investigate challenges in the coastal strip. You will apply your knowledge in a practical context to undertake a supervised research project that addresses a topical issue for local coastal conservation and/or management. The course emphasises the integration of knowledge and skills to address regional or local conservation and management issues.
- (ANM203 or SCI202 or MTH203) and (ENS213 or ENS221 or ENS222 or ENS253 or ENS282)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.